Here are some commonly asked questions our customers might have. If you cannot find the answer to a question, please do not hesitate to give us a call on 01267 222500 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. How will I know my ring size? Our partners Clogau Gold allow you to measure your ring size online here
2. How much do I pay for delivery? Delivery within the UK is absolutely FREE. Delivery to Europe is £10. Delivery anywhere else will be £20.
3. When will I get my jewellery delivered? We aim to ship your order the next day dependant on stock levels. If we do need more time we will let you know immediately when you can expect delivery. See our delivery section for full details.
4. How will my order be packed? All of our jewellery is beautifully packed in presentation boxes.
5. Is it safe to send jewellery through the post? Definitely. We send all our orders by secure signed for service, so you are guaranteed to receive it safely.
6. What happens if my jewellery does not arrive? If your order does not arrive within the specified time please contact us on 01267 222500 or e-mail email@example.com
7. What if I am not happy with my purchase? Items may be returned for full refund within 14 days of invoice date, unused, in its original condition and with all original packaging intact. This applies to web orders only. Return postage is the responsibility of the sender and we advise the secure signed for service.
8. Do you have retail shops I can visit? Yes. We have two retail shops and we would love you to come along and visit. You can find us at:
Trysor Carmarthen 56 King Street Carmarthen SA31 1BD
Trysor Lampeter 3 College Street Lampeter Ceredigion SA48 7DY